It's Thursday my Lovelies,
This is where I'll be today; volunteering at my local Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
My friend Gwen is a master at using what's a hand to make something wonderful!
I'm going to lend a hand and my strong back as we decorate and stage one of the "showrooms" today.
Check out the Before and After pictures below



This is Before picture from the right side of the room


This is the After

This the Before from the left side of the room


This is the After

I LOVED my time with Gwen at the ReStore today. I can hardly wait until next week.


1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Pope said...

WOW, what a great way to show people what you can do! You are very talented. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits