Olive Branch Baptist Church









To all my new sisters and friends at
Olive Branch Baptist Church,
Thank you for a wonderful time in Virginia.
I was so touched as each of you went out of your way to serve one another with grace and joy.








June,
You are a blessing indeed! How many women are willing to share their embarrassing moments?
I'm grateful to have a beautiful kindred spirit like you!!
I can't thank you enough for all of your hospitality.

Hey, I found the verses I was looking for.

2 Timothy 3:6-7

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,
always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.

Sisters, we are armed with the word of truth and I challenge each of us to be

DANGEROUS for the cause of Christ.

I can't wait to hear what the Lord will do in your community

as you continue to serve one another.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits