In Memory of my Dad
My name is Kim Vail, co-worker with Zoe Elmore and I am writing this on her behalf. Her Father, Nick Pantazis, passed away this past Sunday morning, June 29th at 9am. Zoe is in Durham with her mom and her family. Mr. Pantazis' funeral service is Wednesday, July 2nd at the Hall-Wynne Funeral Home in Durham, NC. Their website is www.griffinfuneral.com. From their you can click on Hall-Wynne Funeral Services and Cremation and then go to the obituaries.
In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that you make donations to the following:

Watts Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association

2828 Croasdaile Dr. Suite 200

Durham, NC 27705

or to the Charity of your choice in memory of Nick Pantazis.

I know that Zoe would appreciate your prayers during this time.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Zoe,

I am so sorry for the loss of you Dad. I am praying for you through these difficult day.

Kim

Blogger Tammy said...

Dear Zoe and family,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will be lifting you up in prayer as you pass through the next difficult days and the weeks and months ahead. KNow that God will give you comfort and peace in the journey.

Blogger Charlene Kidd said...

Kim,
Thanks for helping Zoe with the post and the update. I am praying for her and all of her family.
Charlene

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Zoe,
I am praying for you and your family in the homegoing of your father. It is never easy to lose a loved one.
Cyber hugs,
Diane

Blogger DeeDee said...

Zoe,
As a daughter whose dad died several years ago...I am praying for you. I understand.

I know that my Dad is with our Savior... and that just makes heaven a little sweeter... but I still miss him.

Remember scripture tells us that we do not grieve as those who have no hope. That doesn't mean that we do not grieve. But it does mean that we can rejoice even in our sadness, because of the hope we have in Christ.

You are a blessing, and I am praying for you and your family during these days.

Blessings,
DeeDee

Blogger Jenny said...

Zoe,
I'm so sorry for your loss!

Nothing I can say will make it any easier but I will be praying for you and your mom today.

Jenny

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits