Hope Chapel
Hey there sweetest friends,
I'm just back from my time at Hope Chapel and I wanted to post a few pictures from their event.
I have to send out a huge thank you to all the ladies who put an unbelievable event together.
Each of you worked tirelessly to make our day together warm, inviting, inclusive and wonderful!!
Thank you for serving the Lord with gladness.

I love this picture; the ladies are dancing for a door prize
You go girls!!
I love your "New Attitude"
The Gift Squad did a great job giving away some very impressive door prizes!
Hope Chapel is a very giving community of believers.

Here is my sweet friend Linda, who worked the resource table
like a professional; a million thanks Linda.
Jennifer, our wonderful and gifted worship team member is giving a thumbs up with Pastor Bill

Jennifer and Renee led us beautifully with their gifts of music.

Here is the pastor's wife, Marcia encouraging us in worship.


Finally I wanted to show off the fabulous girlie girl gift tote.
Stacey, you are my new best friend!
You know how to make a princess feel right at home!!!
I thank you from the bottom of my pink and sparkly heart!!
I look forward to hearing from many of my new Hope Chapel sisters!!
If you have pictures from our day together, please e-mail then to me and I'll post them here on my blog.
Happy Weekend!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. God is good!

Blessings tonight,
Joy

Blogger Vern ~ Inspired said...

Praise the Lord for all the blessings!

I must admit I am a little jealous of your girly girl tote!

Miss ya my friend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the tote - is there anyway I could order one?

Nancy in North Carolina

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits