New Magazine Cover
Hey friends,
I'm finally back to my normal routine after 9 days of stomach flu and the aftermath. Whew!!
It feels great to be back on track.

Here is my latest Proverbs 31 magazine cover. If you don't receive the magazine, log onto the Proverbs 31 web-site
www.proverbs31.org and get your subscription started today.
Every issue is full of timely and helpful information to help you in your daily life.


My feature article is about my journey to a healthy lifestyle and I'd love to know some of your helpful tips and hints for saying in shape.

Please share your ideas here.




1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

So glad you're feeling better my friend.

This mag cover is amazing!!! Can't wait to see it for real and hold it in my hands. Still waiting on the March issue with Wendy Pope's pic. Hopefully it didn't get lost between there and here.

Waiting with anticipation!!! :)
Hugs,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits