We have an answered prayer
Hey sweet friends,
After eight days at the beach we have returned home just in time to bid our youngest son adieu and goodbye.

The Lord has answered Joe's prayers and ours for a job. He is headed to Ocean City Maryland today to fly sight seeing tours for the summer. Of course I have danced in every chair I can find thanking the Lord for His perfect provision.

If you're going to be in the area over the next few months and have a hankering to see the sights from up above, I hope you'll schedule your tour with Joe. HA!
Thanks for your precious prayers friends
We are grateful!


2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Zoe,

I am thrilled about your sons new job! That is amazing.

Rejoicing with you,
Melissa

Blogger Melissa said...

Zoe,

I am thrilled about your sons new job!! That is awesome and amazing.

Rejoicing with you,
Melissa

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits