My sweet friend...

Hi friends,
Check out my sweetest friend Lynn Cowell. Lynn came to my house today to help me clean floors and windows.
Is she the greatest or what? Here she is in her cleaning tiara; you can't see her glamorous pink rubber gloves, but she looked just too cute while cleaning (Glamorous gloves and a tiara are the standard cleaning uniform at my house).
Not only did she help me clean, her presence was like chocolate to my spirit. How wonderful to fellowship with a precious sister while working together.

Stay tuned for more on the subject of ministering to one another. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the weekend!



1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Was thinking of you today and am praying that you and yours are being blessed. I hope you are getting close to getting back in your home.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits