Easy Greek Lemon Chicken

Tom and I had a great day with the Olsen family. Rachel, Rick, Alaina and Caleb were so much fun to hang out with. This family is FABULOUS!

For this recipe I used 18 Chicken thighs.
Begin by squeezing enough fresh lemon juice for at least1 and 1/2 cups lemon juice.




Add 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs. I know this is Greek Chicken, but the local grocery didn't have Greek spices.


Add one teaspoon of garlic powder. You can always more, but you can't take it out, so start with one teaspoon (unless you're Greek, then at least 2 teaspoons of powered garlic).


Add 1 tablespoon of gated lemon zest. I like to cut and squeeze my lemons first. I can use each lemon half as a barrier between my fingers and the sharp grater. Another lesson I've learned first hand (Pun intended).


After placing 4-5 thighs in each zip freezer bags, I added some salt and pepper.


I pushed out all the sir from each bag and placed all four bags in a bowl before refrigerating them.
Putting the bags in a bowl or pan will prevent any major germ laden refrigerator clean-ups.

Here's the finished product...
Grilled Easy Greek Lemon Chicken


Enjoy!



1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Olsen said...

It was so delicious! And we had a ball. Thanks, friend.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits