Out of the Blue
Alas... all vacations must come to an end...


So... while Tom and I make our way home today, enjoy these lovely blue scenes.

I think this table setting is very appetizing


I know I could have sweet dreams in this room. In fact our bedroom is painted in a similar color.


I would love to spend time with my friends on this porch.

I love the idea of adding your Monogram to the bedspread and shams.
I love ANYTHING with a monogram.


Some might consider this Ginger jar heaven.

You know I couldn't leave you without sharing some shoes and sparkle.

Oh yeah... I think I would wear these everywhere.

Sigh... If I were only taller.

Wish I had a place for this...

I'll be back soon friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits