It's Friday my lovelies!
I'm cleaning Josh and Kelsey's house today as they get ready to welcome Debbie mom and Gary. The kids are enlarging their box, so Debbie and Gary are driving south from New Hampshire to help with everything. Here are some beautiful images to inspire you to make your space beautiful during the Labor Day weekend.










You know I can't leave you without a view of a lovely shoe...



And a little BLING!!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
I hope you'll stop by and let me know how you spent holiday.




1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

My dear and precious friend, where do you find all these delightful pictures!!! What gifts of beauty they are to see. The pink...the pretty...the elegance...the sparkle...simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing these treasures.

My weekend will be spent resting and regaining strength after this 5th round of chemo. I unfortunately won't be making the trip back to University with Chris...Monday will be a sad day, but it's been more than wonderful having him home these past 4 months and the timing was incredible. He has been such an encouragement and comfort to me...he will be greatly missed. Love my boy.

I hope you have a special weekend.
Love you my friend.
Hugs,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits