Restored at the Beach
Hi all,

Tom and I arrived at Sunset Beach Wednesday evening as he had some work in the area.

After four consecutive weekends on the road and working at Carolinas Counseling I was in need of some rest, refreshment and restoration.

Nothing restores my soul like the ocean. I can't explain it but the closer I get to the ocean the faster the stress and tension seem to dissipate.
I love walking on the beach and I especially love walking to the kindred spirit.
I'll let you know more about that tomorrow.
Nighty nite sweet friends,
Zoe


3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Hi Zoe,
I saw your comment on another blog and thought I would pop over.

I was fortunate to hear you speak a couple of years ago at my church's womens retreat and I have been a fan of yours ever since! I am attending She Speaks in June (a new experience for me) so I look forward to getting to meet up with you again. Meanwhile I am enjoying reading your blog!!

Have a restful weekend!!

Kelley

Blogger Joyful said...

Hi Zoe,
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I see my friend Kelley (above) has also been enjoying your thoughts as well.

Your beach picture is so calming. It has reached in and spoken peace to my heart today.

Have a wonderful, restful weekend.
Blessings,
Joy

Blogger Kristen said...

Zoe...
How blogland connects us gals! I happened your blog via Kelley's at Aroma of Grace.

The mountains of colorado is to me what the ocean is to you!

God Bless your time at the beach! Enjoy some much needed rest!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits