"She Speaks" Q and A cont'd
Good morning Bloggy friends,

Shhhhhh... Can you hear that?
It's called silence. No whining, no crying or screaming for the first time in weeks.

After training with "Bobby the Beast" and burning enough butter to make a pound cake after work yesterday my ham strings, quads and triceps are not screaming or yelling this morning.
For those of you who are new to my blog; this is a huge thing
(no pun intended).

I've been whining and crying for 3 weeks about how painful it is to return to a healthy lifestyle.I still have a huge (still no pun intended) way to go but Praise the Lord I can finally walk after a work out without my thighs talking to each other.
"Pardon me for yelling, please excuse my whining!" HA!

Okay, back to the Q and A regarding She Speaks. Questions 1-3 are posted on yesterday's blog.
4. What do I need to bring to the conference?
Answer: Your bible, your favorite sparkly, gel pen
(if you're into that),
Your favorite late night junk food snacks for you, your roommate
and the new friends you're going to make.
Some spending money to purchase a lot of Proverbs 31 can't live without resources (thanks Joy) and
Concord Mills Mall is less than 2 miles from the hotel and you might have time for a little
Pre or Post conference shopping.
Your favorite pillow
(if you're into that)
Well rested body - You're going to laugh a lot, walk a lot, talk a lot and learn a lot.
Your best attitude. The Lord is going to move in your heart and life is a powerful way and you are going to be loved on by all your new sisters in Christ.

Friends... this weekend will be the most exciting, exhilarating and exhausting "girl friends" weekend you could ever imagine.

What have I forgotten to mention?
Help me out here....











5 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Glad your body is adjusting to the new routine!

What about a classy/cute/stylish yet COMFY pair of shoes! Also, this year I purchased some of those sweet little "Pass-Along" cards from the Christian bookstore - pretty little ones with a verse about friendship - and on the back I'm writing my e-mail address and blog location to have handy for new friends who might want to still connect after the Conference.

Trying not to pack too much to leave room for the P31 products I'm going to want to bring home :o)

Have a great day!
Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Have a heart open and receptive to what God is going to teach and show you while you are at She Speaks.

I had hoped to come, but am unable to despite my hopes and prayers. I will be praying for you all though.

Blessings,
Pearls

Blogger Lynn Cowell said...

Thanks for all of the great advice...counting down the days!

Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for the advice Zoe! I can't wait, and I am getting nervous too.

I wanted to remind you that I did link to your blog, and I'd sure be honored if you come by and read my post about how you inspired me.
http://chattykelly.blogspot.com/2008/06/pretty-pretty-princess.html

See you at She Speaks!

Blogger B His Girl said...

Hi Zoe

How many speakers are in a group? (Approx.)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits