New and Fast Friends
Hey friends,
If you're stopping by from Lysa's blog...I send you a warm,and welcoming southern HOWDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (That's hi and hello for all you non-southerns).

I can't wait to meet each one of you at this year's She Speaks event. I love to tell people that its the most exhilarating and exhausting weekend of your life.
You are going to experience more fun, laughter, and holy excitement than you ever thought possible.

Please stop by and introduce yourself. Let's get to know one another be ore we meet in a few weeks.

I can't wait!!!
Zoe



3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Heyyyyy Zoeeeee!!!
I'm Alyssa, from Mississippi a southern gal coming to see you all in North Carolina in just 20 days!! Can you tell I'm counting? This is my first She Speaks and I'm sooo excited!! See you soon!
Oh here's my blog:
http://lifefrommylaptop.com

Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Zoe! I enjoy your blog and have been visiting before, but now have another excuse because of she speaks.

I am going to be linking to your blog on Wednesday, regarding your "get on your face before you put on your face." That was great, and I'm blogging about the timing of it, and want folks to be able to read it if they missed it.

Thanks!

Blogger Charlene Kidd said...

You are such a precious princess. I love the southern twist. I saw a pair of shoes you would love at a store today. I am afraid they are a bit out of my budget. Check out my blog to see where I am.
Can't wait to see you at She Speaks.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits