One
Hey there Bloggy Friends,
I ran across this poem today and wanted to share it with you.

One song can spark a moment

One flower can wake the dream

One tree can start a forest

One bird can herald spring

One smile begins a friendship

One handclasp lifts a soul

One star can guide a ship at sea

One word can frame the goal

One vote can change a nation

One sunbeam lights a room

One candle wipes out darkness

One laugh will conquer gloom

One step must start each journey

One word must start each prayer

One hope will raise our spirits

One touch can show you care

One voice can speak with wisdom

One heart can know what's true

One life can make the difference

You see, it's up to you!!

(Author Unknown)
May I ask each one of you to partner with Proverbs 31 Ministries in prayer today?

Today begins one opportunity for you to join with the Proverbs family. Our online giving campaign kicked off this morning and each one of us is hoping for your participation.
To continue the amazing work for Christ, Proverbs needs many ones to support our efforts in reaching hearts for Christ all over the world.
If Proverbs 31 Ministries has touched your heart even one time, I would like to ask you to consider giving a monetary gift once a month for one year.
Each of us is just one person, but when the ones are combined; great things can and do happen!
Please prayerfully consider what the Lord would have you do to participate with us.
You can contact the ministry for more information:
From one friend to another I send you my thanks for your prayer consideration.
Joyfully Serving,
Zoe


2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Beautiful poem!!!

Zoe, I was already in contact with LeAnn today re: becoming a monthly partner. I'll have to share the God story with you sometime, how He led our family to this decision. Amazing!

As I was already sharing with Holly and Lysa today, I could never express what P31 has meant to me. The ministry and all of you gals mean so much to me. As my husband and I sat down last night to discuss partnering with P31 financially, I was struggling to hold back tears. My life has been changed by God through your ministry, but also even more impacting has been the friendship and love you have all showered on me. You have no idea the effect that has had on my life. When I've struggled so long with feelings of insecurity - to have all of you reach out to me in such meaningful ways and shower me with God's love - I have met Him in a more intimate way and my love for God has increased as I've watched it demonstrated and lived out through all of you.

I pray for P31 and you girls by name. I wish I could adequately express how God has used you in my life. You aren't a detached, "out there" ministry - you are hands-on....His Hands...bringing hope, life and love. Thank you for the many times I've been the 'one'.

Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits