One Holiday Tradition
Hey Bloggy Friends,

I'm so excited for tomorrow to arrive I can hardly wait. I'm planning to take part in one of my favorite holiday traditions. It's attending the
Southern Christmas Show http://www.southernshows.com/scs/index.php

For those of you unfamiliar with this show let me clue you in on the fun. There are literally hundreds of vendors who bring their items to sell. There is everything imaginable having to do with Christmas. There are three HUGE buildings full of food products, clothing, jewelry, decorations, girly girl things, anything and everything sparkly. Did I mention there are lots of jewelry vendors?

Anyway, I've been going to this show for 20 years and it's one treat I do for myself every year.
I'm taking my camera and will post some pictures.

I wish each of you could attend with me, I'd treat you to a coffee and something sparkly.






2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Ohhhh it sounds absolutely wonderful! Wish I did live close by, I'd love to sit and have a coffee with you and enjoy the sights of everything sparkly! Enjoy yourself my friend. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Is your back feeling any better? I've been praying for you.

Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Zoe,

That sounds like a wonderful place to go. I will be with you in spirit on my zippy red scooter. tee hee. Let me know the news holiday food stuff, or if you want just take pics of it.
By the way, I sent my packet in last week. It feels so good to finally have it sent.
Hugs and enjoy your day,
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits