I Can't Wait Any Longer...
Hey Sweet Bloggy Friends,

Okay, I really can't be silent any longer.
Our family is expanding!!
Our old son Josh is officially engaged to Kelsey Patterson and we are thrilled.

They are a godly couple who are seeking God's BEST for them and we are more than thrilled!!

The actual "giving of the ring" has been top secret for weeks and I've so wanted to share; but wouldn't dare spill the beans or ruin the surprise.
Here are a few pictures of the happy couple from last night. I'll post more tomorrow.

Yeah; we're receiving a beautiful daughter.





3 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Rejoicing with those who rejoice! What a striking couple - your son is handsome and Kelsey is gorgeous! I clicked on the picture of the hands to enlarge the picture - WOW - the ring is so beautiful. Their love for the Lord and one another is written all over their faces - what a blessing.

Enjoy this time of celebration. God is good!
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Oh, what a great looking couple. I am so happy for you! What an exciting time for all of you. Shout to the North and Shout to the South, East and West.
Yeah!!!!!!!!
Shame I don't do wedding cakes anymore. Need any catering advice, let me know.
Hugs,
Diane

Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Beautiful addition to your family!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits