The ONE
Good Morning Bloggy Friends,
Well...it's finally arrived! Voting Day!!!!

I don't know about you but I'm thrilled it's here if for no other reason than the end of political commercials (at least for awhile).

Really, I'm thrilled this day has arrived as we have the opportunity to watch and wait upon the Lord to bring about His perfect will regarding our next President.
Although we have the responsibility and privilege to exercise our right to vote;
the Lord is still on His throne and holds the heart of the king (or President) in His hands.

Many are holding their breath and biting their nails today, but I am resting in the everlasting arms of our sweet and faithful God. I want to encourage each of you friends.
No matter the outcome of this election each of us is assured that our Heavenly Father is in charge.
We can be assured that the outcome is part of the plan He has in store for us and His plans are ALWAYS for our good.

Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Be of good cheer my friends, the One who spoke the universe into being is the same One who knit you together in your mother's womb and is the ONE who is in complete control of every election.
No matter the President's name our God sits on His throne and rules and reigns on high.

I challenge each of us to remember and trust the ONE who created us and loves us enough to send His son to die for us.

In who or in what are you placing your trust today?




3 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Praying for your election today. So thankful that God is in control.

So often in the past (and I'm sure in the future), God has given me a lesson in trust. I have placed my trust in people, things, hopes and dreams, but every time God calls me back and reminds me that it's in Him alone that I can securely place my trust. It always comes down to the greatness of my God and He is big enough to be trusted with everything.

Trusting Him today with all the concerns on my heart,
Joy

Blogger JottinMama said...

Zoe,

What a great reminder :) I wrote a post on my blog about this very thing today myself!!!

Instead of biting my nails, I'm trusting the The One with nail scarred hands, right along with you!

Blessings,
Kate :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day after...and assuring my children that indeed GOD IS IN CONTROL! We will wait to see his purpose in this "change" and how he will work in our nation and its people.

Kim

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits