Happy Fall
Good Morning Bloggy Friends,
Thanks to each of you for your stories regarding the on-line devotional.
It is my hope that we will continue to intercede for one another and encourage one another as well.

A big thank you to those of you who e-mailed your tips for coloring your own hair!
While I do touch up my own roots from time to time I usually leave it to the professional.
In the past I've ruined all our towels and our bathroom wall when coloring my hair.
It's a good thing my hairdresser is a friend and gives me a discount.

Thank you Lord!!


Someone sent this to me and I wanted to share it with you.




From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!
A woman was asked by a coworker, 'What is it like to be a Christian?'
The coworker replied, 'It is like being a pumpkin.'

God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.
Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine
for all the world to see.'


Happy Fall Sweet Friends


Tomorrow I'm posting a Candy Quiz....


2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Cute pumpkin analogy.

I have a Fall banner hanging inside my front door. It has a really adorable scarecrow wearing a pumpkin hat that says, "Happy Fall Y'All". My husband laughed when I purchased it. He says it sounds so American! This little Canadian is OK with that!

Have a great day!
Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger Tammy said...

I have a poster in my classroom that says Happy Fall Ya'll as well. My dear friend thougth I needed it since I am a Texas girl at heart. I love the pumpkin story and can't wait for the candy quiz/ Do we get candy? You know someone would ask lol

love and blessings

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits