The Sweet Winner IS...
A Sweet Good Morning Bloggy Friends,

May I have a drum roll Please......

The winner of the random drawing is
Melissa with her post on October 21 at 5:39 pm.
Congratulations Melissa!!

Please contact me at my e-mail address zoeelmore@carolina.rr.com
and leave your contact information and your choice of candy.
I'll pop your bag of candy in the mail to you.

Sweet Weekend Blessing friends,
Zoe

P.S. I am still having trouble receiving any e-amils from gmail addresses. If any of you have tries to e-mail me and didn't get a response I do apologize.
I hope to have my e-mail dilemmas solved really soon.



2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Congratulations Melissa! Enjoy your sweet treats!

And Zoe, have a sweet weekend!
Love,
Joy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ZOE ARE A SWEETIE!!

Have a blessed weekend,

Kim

**oh and Congratulations to Melissa!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits