Southern Christmas Show
Good Morning Bloggy Friends,

Here are a few pictures from this year's Southern Christmas Show.

Enjoy!


This is the the first thing you saw upon entering the first building.



Fa la la la la....



Every kind of ornament you can imagine.



The gourd lady has been a Christmas Show staple for more than 20 years. Don't you just wish you could carry off a hat like that?


Here's the other Christmas Show staple. The Merk's Cheese man. All day long for 10 long days he smiles, hands out samples of the delicious cheese spread and says "Merk's cheese spread, it's yum yum in the tum tum!'

Too bad this didn't come in my size.
Yes, there was lots of jewelry this year and I did manage to find a few gifts.
Beautiful decorations have really put me in the mood to get our tree up.


1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Oh Zoe, it looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Never mind the "gourd lady" and her hat - what about those earrings? Quite the size!

The "princess" baby shirt is adorable!!! I have so many princess things - in fact, I was enjoying coffee in one of my pretty, pink, princess mugs this morning with a caption that says, "Indulge Your Inner Princess".

I'm going to a Christmas tea this Thursday night and a week Saturday I'm going on a Christmas House Tour - Gorgeous homes decorated for the season - can't wait!!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful day,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits