Butter Mints
Good Morning Friends,

Here's the gang last Saturday as we prepared to make our newest Christmas Treat...
Home-made Butter mints.
Erica was sweet to bring the dough already made and we had all the fun pressing the dough into tiny Christmas molds.

We couldn't get started without a little Pumpkin Coffee for Marybeth and some Butter-Toffee Coffee for Erica.










The girls thought it would be fun to "monogram" out initials in the mints.
How many words can you make from those letters?



I'll post the recipe soon!

Merry Christmas






3 Comments:

Blogger MrsProverbs31 said...

How fun! These are such cute pictures. Thanks for your devotions today. God has really blessed my Christmas this year in ways beyond comprehension. And your P31 devotional piece is an encouragement for further blessings. Merry Christmas, Zoe.

Blogger Joyful said...

Such fun Zoe! I really enjoy seeing all your pictures. Thanks for sharing all these fun times with us!

Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Those are great pics and I am so encouraged to see such young people in the kitchen. I love young blood in the kitchen. I am not such if you meant how many words can you make out of "monogram" but I will try. I love word puzzles.

mono no mom mo mag rag ram on
gram mom ra am an agra

Ok I am not that smart, that is all I have. Any one else.
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits