Wedding Dresses, Baklava and a Gift
Good Morning Sweet Friends,

I hope each of you is recovering from your turkey hangover and ready for a new week.
It was wonderful having Kelsey here for 5 days and having this time to really get to know her.
Tom is taking her to the airport this morning for her flight home, but she will return for the week between Christmas and New Year.
Saturday I had a wonderful time taking pictures as she tried on wedding dresses and she was stunning in each one!
Really, she could wear a paper bag with a rope tied around the middle and be stunning!

Here's a peek at just one...



Her first attempt at Baklava was a great success!!!

Here's the recipe from my very loved 30 year old Greek cook book.


Yes, we were blessed with a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday indeed.

Now I want to turn our attention to Christmas and here is something fun for you.





My friend Karen Ehman http://karenehman.com/home/

has put together a Twelve Days of Christmas give-away.


I'll let Karen describe it in her own words.


So, beginning next Monday, December 1st, I’ll be hosting a 12 Days of CHRISTmas giveaway right here on my little ole’ blog. Each day December 1-12, in addition to giving you some of my most requested yuletide ideas and easy recipes, I’ll also be featuring one of my fellow Proverbs 31 speakers in a short profile and asking them a holiday question. Then, you answer the same question by leaving a comment and you will be entered into the giveaway. Each day will have a different present for you; a helpful book, an inspirational cd, a fooffy-girly gift or giftcard for a Starbucks. The purpose is to give you ideas and a small cyber-break from the hustle and bustle at your house.
Be sure to hop on over!!!


So... hop on over friends, Karen tells me I'm the first interview.


4 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Beautiful, and she can make Baklava! I say keep her and don't think twice.
Hugs,
Diane

Blogger Joyful said...

I just finished reading your interview on Karen's blog. Fun to read about your Christmas! The pic Karen used of you was beautiful too!!! :o)

Kelsey is gorgeous! I'm sure you had a wonderful few days getting to know her.

Hope you're having a great day!
Joy

Blogger Sarah L. said...

Love your blog, karen. It encourages me everyday. Keep up the good work. I plan to try the Turkey soup in a jar this year and maybe even the baklava recipe! Thanks...

Blogger Charlene Kidd said...

Thanks for sharing. I am so excited for all you have going on. I hate I will miss you on Thursday, I will be out of town. Have fun for me.
Blessings,
Charlene

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits