Gaining Balance
Hey friends,
Thanks so much for all of your words of encouragement through my whining and moaning over this elusive thing of balancing weight and fitness.

I did see a homeopathic physician late last week and after more than an hour of consultation and conversation she has suggested a specific eating plan that should keep my blood sugar levels even and balanced thus allowing my body to shed the extra pounds that keep hanging (literally) around.

It's not really that different from what I have already been doing, just a little tweaking of my normal eating routine. I'm hopeful I will be able to achieve the desired results of balancing wieght loss and fitness without too much more whining or moaning.
I'll keep you posted.









3 Comments:

Blogger JottinMama said...

A homeopathic physician! That sounds pretty cool :)

Blessings to you as you work towards your goals!

Have a wonderful week :)

Kate :)

Blogger Joyful said...

You mean to tell me you didn't laugh the weight off when you saw the picture of my bread? Oh well...I tried... (I'm trying again right now too. If you fall off a horse you're suppose to get back on...so my bread's in the machine and I'll let you know how it turns out.)

Trust this new plan will help you see results. Sometimes it's just a little thing that can make all the difference.

Love, hugs and prayers for you,
Joy
PS. Is "gaining" balance working for you or against you? I guess as long as you're not gaining weight you're fine! :o)

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Yeah, you sound so much better than the other day. I am so glad that you have a plan and it doesn't include dirt! :-)
Hugs,
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits