She Seaks Scholarship
Hey Friends,

I have some exciting news to share with you regarding the
Proverbs 31 She Speaks Conference.
Lysa TerKeurst, the wonderful leader of our Proverbs 31 team, is running a contest on her blog this week offering
a full scholarship to She Speaks.

This conference for speakers, writers, women's ministry leaders, bloggers and teen girls.
It is one AMAZING experience.

I love to tell women that it's the most exciting, exhilarating and exhausting experience of your life.
Not only is it a nuts and bolts treasure trove, it's a spiritual retreat that surpasses any expectation you might have.

Don't miss going to Lysa's blog for all the details about her generous offer.

If you've ever attended this conference PLEASE share your experience with us.


1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

I love speaking to women! I believe that God uses me to do just that, I have spoken several times to the women here at our church. I have spoken at our annual retreat along with two other ladies every year for the past 5 years. I love to encourage women in their walk with God. I also believe that I am to write, but I don't even have a clue as to how to go about it. I would LOVE the opportunity to come to this conference and learn what a blessing it would be and an honor. Thank you so much for considering me. God Bless, Debbie Myhre

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits