Two days and Counting
The 2010 She Speaks conference in Concord, NC is only two days away!
I love to tell people that this conference is the most exciting, exhilarating and exhausting conference you will ever attend.

This will be my seventh She Speaks conference and I can't wait to see what wonderful words of wisdom I will receive this year.
If that weren't enough, I get to spend time with some of God's BEST girls in the world!!!
Many people think that the entire Proverbs 31 team lives in Charlotte, NC and we spend all our free time together. Oh, how I wish that were true. Truth is, the team members are scattered all over the U.S. and we only get to see one another during this annual conference.

If I could, I would invite everyone of you to join us as we meet for two days and a half days of intense training right before the conference begins.
While you may know the team as some of the sweetest, funniest, kindest and most compassionate women in the world; what you may not know is that this team of God's BEST girls NEVER gets their feathers ruffled, the fur NEVER flies and the claws NEVER come out.
I'm serious! When we are together it is one loving on one another, laughing and crying together, worshipping, teaching, learning eating junk food good time.

I'm working all day today and tomorrow, so I'll be spending tonight and tomorrow night packing my bags and checking my lists to be certain I haven't forgotten anything.
If you're planning to be there PLEASE don't let the weekend get away from you without stopping and talking to the team of God's BEST girls.
I can't wait to hug your neck.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits