And We're DONE!
Yippe and yahooooooooooooo!

Every item has been packed, loaded on the truck and all my mom's earthly belongings are headed out of the driveway!


I've swept the carport for the last time and eaten my last meal in the dining room.

I walked through each room and prayed for the new owners who will soon inhibit this space.
I prayed the Lord's hand of blessing on them, that they would experience all of the joy we did and none of the sorrow. That they would find Jesus as their very best friend and answer to all their prayers within the walls of this house.

Thank you my precious friends for your prayers. The last three days have been VERY difficult for my mom, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. The Lord answered your prayers and sustained both of us through it all.

I have just arrived home and was welcomed with waiting arms by my sweetie pie.
It's the weekend friends and we're gonna celebrate tonight by doing laundry, and preparing to tailgate with friends at the
NC State football game tomorrow Go Wolfpack!!.
Can you believe it, I get to be in the car again tomorrow for 6 more hours.
Oh well.. at least I won't be driving and I won't have to pack any boxes. LOL

Enjoy your weekend, the song and your home.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Zoe! Haven't been on here in a while! Our family has recently moved and it is a job! Glad you got everything packed. I was checking in to see about your house and glad everything is progressing. God's blessings to you and your family.

Nancy
trtrammell@liberty.edu

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits