Blackberry
Happy Mother's Day (a few days early) friends,

Okay, I am rushing it a bit, but I received my Mother's Day gift a few days early.
It's a Blackberry pearl and I "think" I'm going to like it.

Here's my dilemma... I can't figure out how to use most of the features.
Okay really, I only know how to make and receive phone calls. Oh girl friends, I am felling really OLD!!!
I've downloaded the information from the manufacturer and the directions are as clear as mud.
My young work mate couldn't even figure it out.

I guess I'm going to have to swallow my pride and make an appointment with the "younglings" at the store for a hands on tutorial. Yikes, have I finally become my mother? Not that becoming one's mom is necessarily a bad thing!
I just thought that wouldn't take place for another 50 years or so. HA!

All of this begs the question.
What makes you feel old?
Please share. I'd hate to think I'm the only one feeling old today!




1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

It makes me feel old when I see the "children" I used to read to during a "Storytime" program for 3 year olds at the Library where I was employed, now married with children of their own!! I'M NOT THAT OLD :O)

It makes me feel old when I have to stand on my tippy-toes to hug and kiss my son who now towers over me, when it just seems like yesterday he was running to jump in my lap.

It makes me feel old when I see my mother's hands at the end of my arms!

OK...feeling REALLY old now. I think I'll stop :o)

Treasuring each moment,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits