Healthy Lifestyle Part 3
Good Morning blogger friends,

Joy, your post yesterday really addressed the topic so well and it appears you have a handle on balancing your spiritual and physical lifestyles. I have printed your post and have put it in my journal as a precious reminder of you and your insights. Thank you!

Well girlfriends... last night was the dreaded "day of reckoning" I have been postponing as I had my measurements taken, body fat calculated and weight recorded at the "Fitness Together" studio. Okay, I'll admit, it was worse than I had thought, hoped, and prayed for.
At least I can see the truth in black and white and I have a base line in order to track my progress (all be it a wiggly, giggly base line).
I now know the work that lies ahead of me and I have been given a new "fat" attack plan.

So.. here we go; a new day and a new plan in my pursuit of a healthy heart and lifestyle.

I think my motto for this week will be:
"It's not about the hips; it's about the heart"

Will you join in this new adventure?

We are just 2 days away from the drawing for:
(2) $20.00 Target gifts cards.

Keep Posting :-)






3 Comments:

Blogger Jerralea said...

This discussion is so timely. We are studying 1 Corinthians 6 in our Sunday School lesson and the last part of chapter 6 talks about our bodies being temples of the Holy Spirit. Is my temple run-down, does it need a fresh coat of paint? Does my temple reflect the beautiful spirt within. Does my temple draw others to Christ - is it a good representation? This ought to be my motivation, I want my example to draw others to Christ, not repel them. I don't want someone to look at me and say, "Why would I want to live for God if I end up looking like that?"

So please continue to post about healthy lifestyles, it is so needed!

Jerri

I think you may be onto something, with the whole passion thing. I have a passion for eating, and a passion to NOT do a great deal of exercise. Maybe that is why I'm not very good at sticking to a better health program; ya think?

Blogger Joyful said...

WOW Zoe - thanks for your sweet words of encouragement!! :o)

Joining you on this adventure. You can do this - with God NOTHING is impossible! Looking forward to fine-tuning a few areas of my life too.

Hugs,
Joy
Jeremiah 31:21 "God will create a new thing in this land: A transformed woman will embrace the transforming God!" (The Message)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits