PMS

I've started collecting cartoons from the funny paper and friends are sending me things almost weekly.

I just love this one and can relate to it so well, how about you?

Before my radical hysterectomy a few years ago I experienced the worst PMS symptoms of anyone on the block; okay the state; alright, the planet!!!

Poor Tom and the boys; I'm not quite sure how they survived to tell the tales.

At one point Tom suggested I make a set of flash cards with the numbers 1-10 on them.

The number one meant the PMS symptoms were low and you wouldn't get your head snapped off.

As the numbers increased so did the level of "danger".
If he saw the number 10 he knew he dare not approach the "Queen Bee" without first offering her some chocolate!!

As you may have guessed he suggested this bright idea when I was experincing a number "9" kind of day. I think his reply was somthing like...
"Boy, I'm thankful today isn't a number 10!".

If memory serves me correctly I enjoyed a large bag of peanut M&M's while soaking in a tub of bubbles while he made dinner and put the boys to bed.

If you find any cute cartoons (any subject), please email them to me and I'll post them for everyone to enjoy.

What's your most memoriable PMS story?


3 Comments:

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

No story at the moment. Just wanted to wish you Happy Mother's Day.

Blessings,
Pearls

Blogger Family O'Foxes said...

That is funny (#'ed cards).
Oh, my friend loves to tell this story. One day I was headed to her house for stamping. When I got there they were scrapbooking. I stood at the door and told her I felt like she lied to me and I went home. I felt stupid later but at the time I felt like I was really rational. hee hee!

~Amy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny that you post on this subject. Last week was a major PMS week for me!!! It is getting worse each month since I turned 40 (I am now 41). I just sent this youtube video to my mom & sisters this morning. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMXPM4dR9U

I have that comic strip in my collection also. :)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits