On Vacation
Hey friends,
I've packed the last few items, cleaned the house and folded the last two loads of laundry.
I have a thing for leaving my house "company ready",
I just love returning to a clean house.

Our best friends Lisa and Rudy and their daughter (our goddaughter Mallory) will join us Wednesday and then Tom and Debbie will arrive Friday with their jet ski. Yippee!!!
Tom and Debbie graciously let me drive their jet ski last summer in the Atlantic Ocean fulfilling one of the items on my "51 things I've always wanted to do" list.
And yes we are taking the Wii game system and the Wii fit!
I have challenged all our friends to a hula-hoop contest. Remember I am a hula-hooping fool.

Before we leave I wanted to answer one question that Kay posed on my last blog entry.
After the journals are full where do they go, who takes them?
Kay, if I remember correctly and the town of Sunset Beach hasn't changed the protocol, they keep the journals at Town Hall. I'll try to confirm that while we're away.

In the meantime TTFN (Ta Ta For Now),
Enjoy the pictures. I hope to update my blog at least once while we're away

Zoe





7 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

GORGEOUS pictures.

I too have a thing about leaving the house "company ready" when we go away on vacation. I LOVE coming home to a clean house!!!

Have a wonderful vacation! I'll miss you here in "bloggy world".
Love & prayers,
Joy
PS. Enjoy your Wii! I tried to convince my family earlier today that it might be fun to purchase one, but they don't seem to be on that same 'page'. Think we just don't know enough about what it really does???

Blogger Kelly said...

Hope you are enjoying R&R and come back refreshed and renewed and ready to blog. I enjoy reading!

Blogger Tammy said...

Zoe,
I wish I could go in the suitcase to the beach. I am like you love the house to be company ready when I return. Take care and enjoy your time. Will pray for you to have rest and relaxation.

blessings

Blogger Micca said...

Oh, I'm soooooooo jealous!! I wish I were sitting by you on the beach with my toes dug deep into the sand!
Have a good one!
Hugs!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ocean sounds along with the gorgeous pictures have stirred up a tremendous jealousy in this heart of mine!!

Hope you are having a relaxing time!

Love,
Kim

Blogger Swallowtail said...

Where is Sunset Beach, Bird Island area?

Blogger April said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time! Can you tell me how to get to the Kindred Spirit mailbox on Sunset Beach? My family and I will be at Holden Beach the end of August, I know it's not far from Sunset. I mentioned the mailbox and journals to my mother, and she is just as intrigued as I am to go there. Hopefully it isn't too far, and we can pry ourselves away from the rest of the fam for a little while! Who knows, they all might want to come! Enjoy your trip! Blessings, April

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits