Really Fresh Chicken at Bojangles
Hey Bloggy Friends,
Before we set off for the beach I just had to tell you this hilarious thing that happened to me today.

After my work out I was running a few errands; I was super starved so I pulled into Bojangles for some chicken strips (Don't tell my trainer).

After the girl in the drive through handed me the order I pulled away from the window and parked the car in order to enjoy the tasty, crispy chicken treats.


Now for those of you who don't live here in the south I will tell you that Bojangles is fast food heaven for those who like tasty, crispy, chicken with a bit of spice, sweet tea and good ole' country cooked veggies. I would love to eat there weekly, but I allow myself one tasty visit every few months.


Okay, I know I'm off track again... Sorry!!!

While I was enjoying said tasty chicken I looked out my window to see a live chicken just like this one walking around in the Bojangles parking lot.
Talk about Fresh Chicken!!!!
I laughed so hard my diet pepsi came out my nose.

Happy weekend sweet friends


4 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Enojoy your weekend! At least you know the chicken is fresh.
Diane

Blogger Joyful said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Love, prayers and hugs,
Joy

Blogger Pinkshoelady said...

Hey Mrs. Zoe.
This is pinkshoelady's daughter Zoie.
My mommy got into a fight with a chicken one time when she was a little girl. (Don't tell her I said this...the chicken won!)
But she fixed it's wings in the end. They put it in a small pin, fattened it up, and then my PawPaw asked her "How do you want it cooked?" Do you know what she said? "CHICKEN SALAD!" The whole big rooster was made into chicken salad! Pretty gross! One more thing my mom would not want the world to know...(so don't tell her) She's afraid of live chickens but she loves to eat them!

My mom actually let me write this to you. So she knows and she's laughing with me.

I have asked to get to know you ever since she came home telling about wearing your hot pink pumps.

Your friend with the same name,
Zoie R.

Blogger Shari Braendel said...

Oh my goodness I am laughing hard! I can just see you in your beautiful beach traveling clothes, you know, a t-shirt with diamonds on it (!) and here you are with diet pepsi coming out of your nose! LOL! The funniest! On another note, I went to see Cindy yesterday to get MY gray hair covered up and we were talking about you and what a gracious southern belle you are and that NO ONE dresses like you and can get a way with it like you can! You know, flat sandals but of course with sparkles, or a t-shirt bedazzed with sequins! So glad to hear the good news about Joseph. Great devo today! Miss you, Shari

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits