Easy Peanut Butter Cookie

Here's one more recipe for today. I've copied this one from my sweet friend Kim's blog.
http://www.ksvail.blogspot.com/

Flourless peanut butter cookie:
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg

Mix ingredients together.
Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet.
Dip fork into sugar and make criss-cross pattern on cookie.
Bake at 375 for 9 minutes.
Optional: As soon as cookies come out of oven, place hershey kiss in the middle :-)

I think I'll try to make this with Splenda.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe,
I've made that recipe with Splenda before. I ate them, but no one else would. (Of course, the fact that I'll eat almost anything is the reason I needed to try a recipe with no flour or sugar in the first place.) Here's another sugarless, flourless recipe-this one, one of my kids even likes.
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup raisins or craisins
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt

Mix it all. Bake in preheated 350 oven on a greased cookie sheet. Use tablespoon to drop on cookie sheet, and flatten slightly. Bake 10-15 minutes. Taste best well done and crispy.

Deanna

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits