Thanks and Giving
Happy Thanksgiving Friends,
I'm sure each of you has things baking and bubbling in your kitchens as you prepare for this week of Thanksgiving.
I wanted to take this time to tell each of you how thankful I am for you and for your friendship.
I pray this week will be one of fun, family and fellowship.
I hope you will steal away a few quite moments to be express your gratitude for all you've been given. I'd love to hear some things that are on your gratitude list.
Thanksgiving Delights
On Thanksgiving Day we’re thankful for
Our blessings all year through,
For family we dearly love,
For good friends, old and new.
For sun to light and warm our days,
For stars that glow at night,
For trees of green and skies of blue,And puffy clouds of white.
We’re grateful for our eyes that see
The beauty all around,
For arms to hug, and legs to walk,
And ears to hear each sound.
The list of all we’re grateful for
Would fill a great big book;
Our thankful hearts find new delights
Everywhere we look!

By Joanna Fuchs


6 Comments:

Blogger Pinkshoelady said...

Hi Sweet Friend,
That was beautiful!
I am thankful for you!

We are traveling to Louisiana tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with my husbands family.

Please pray for safty and for us to be light among a dark people.

Thanks Pamela

Blogger JottinMama said...

What a beautiful poem:)

I am thankful for soooo much. And right about now I'm thankful for Proverbs 31 Ministries and all of you wonderful women who serve there!

Thanks so much :) Happy Thanksgiving :)

Many Blessings,
Kate :)

Blogger Joyful said...

Zoe, I feel like I should buy a turkey and cook up a festive meal this weekend even though it isn't officially Thanksgiving North of the border. Feeling so left out in blog-land these days - maybe I should invite family over for dinner and celebrate with all of you.

So thankful we don't need a calendar to tell us when to be thankful. There are daily reasons to give thanks. Like the girls above in their comments, I am SOOO thankful for your friendship and for P31 ministry. I was praying for you this morning - praying that the Lord would be very near and dear to you this year as I know you'll be cherishing memories of your Dad and other family members.

Love ya,
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Zoe,,

Blessings back to you my friend. Have a safe Happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful to have my fellow Christian sisters. God Bless and will keep all the bloggers on this site in prayer.
Hugs,
Diane`

Blogger Shari Braendel said...

Happy Turkey Day Glamour Girl! I pray you have a wonderful day with your family! Guess what? We're going to the NC State/Miami game on Saturday! If you see us there, we'll be the ones decked out in orange and green so don't throw stuff at us, okay? Hope to see you over the holidays! love, Shari

Blogger Tammy said...

What a beautiful poem. I am grateful for my family and friends, bloggy siestas like you, my beautiful children to name a few.

Happy Thanksgiving my sweet princess

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits