Turkey Ticklers
Good Morning Friends,

Here are two funny Turkey Day Cartoons.
I think we could all use a bit of laughter while we're cooking and cleaning.





With friends like all of you, everyday is a HAPPY Thanksgiving!!!!

I'm working today and Wednesday and preparing for Kelsey's arrival Wednesday night.
Yeah!! It's going to be great having our future daughter-in-law in the house for a few days.

One last thing... This will be our first holiday without Tom's mom and my dad.
As the Lord bring us to mind please pray for my mom Lois, she is missing my daddy a lot these days.



2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

You're too cute! Funny cartoons.

Already been praying for your family gathering. May your memories be sweet.

Love ya,
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Amen to the cartoons! Have fun and be safe. Keeping your family in prayer especially with the empty seat at the table. Isn't it wonderful how God fills that empty seat with a beautiful new daughter in law.

I had to drive up to Lexington to get my oldest son from college today. I am exhusted but am so happy to have him home.

Hugs,
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits