Let it Snow
Hey friends,

We woke up this morning to our first real snow in five years. No laughing or snickering from my sweet northern friends. This is the south!
For those of you who are home today here's a recipe from my friend Kim Vail's blog.http://ksvail.blogspot.com/

Peanut Blossoms:
1/2 cup crisco shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Tblsp. milk
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 bag peanut butter chips
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix ingredients together and roll dough into balls.
Roll in white sugar and place on baking sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes.

These sound yummy!
Let me know how you like them.





2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

OK...well, I have to snicker just a little...you call that snow? HAHAHA!!! Right now the snowbanks at the end of our driveway are 6 feet tall. In order to drive out of my driveway I have to get my son to direct me out onto the road because I can't see if a car is coming!

I read on Tracie's blog how her children had a "snow day". We have NEVER had a snow day. My son would love one!!! I guess that's just part of life here in Canada!

The peanut blossoms sound yummy. Guess we could make them even without a snow day!

Enjoy!
Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Ok ladies I am very jealous, I want some snow. I only live a couple hours from you Zoe and all we got was the cold air.
The recipe looks great, I will have to try it.
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits