An Expert Nose and A Winner
Happy Tuesday sweet friends,

I'm happy to let you know we have a winner in the latest drawing for my goodie gift bag.
I'll post the person's name at the end of this post.

Happy day indeed... the painters have left our home... for 2 days.
They will return on Thursday to finish up phase one.

The insurance field adviser arrives Wednesday afternoon to give the final word on just how much of our house has to be torn out and replaced. I would appreciate your prayers for God's guidance and leadership in this. We need this gentleman to have an expert nose in order to smell the smoke we smell in all the places we smell smoke in order to authorize the necessary steps to restore our home to it's pre-fire state.
Yes friends, I'll admit it... I'm anxious and fearful that our home will never be like it was.
The enemy keeps whispering "You'll never get the smell out of your house and when you try to sell it in the future... No one will want your smoke smelling house!" and I have listened.

Thank goodness today is a new day and God's mercy are new today as well!
I've put my pink earplugs in today (metaphorically speaking of course) and I'm singing "La, la, la, la, I can't hear you!" to my enemy today.

What about you friends, do you need to put in some pretty pink ear plugs in order to tune out the enemy today?

Lastly, here's the winner in our drawing today...

It's Amy, who posted
October 8, 2010 3:41 PM
I know what you're thinking that's Amy Carroll, from Proverbs 31 Ministries and you're right!
This was God's hand working to bless one of my sweetest friends.
Amy, send me your contact info and I'll get your gift bag in the mail to you. :-)
Keep posting friends... you never know when another give away will take place.



2 Comments:

Blogger Wander said...

Here's to your house smelling amazing soon!
It can happen!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Zoe. Read James 1:2-8 for support.
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; 8he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.
Teresa

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits